Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Simplify

As we start a new year, I am trying to find a new focus. A new focus for our family, for me, for our marriage. As I thought about all the things things that we may want to accomplish I kept coming back to one main thought...just simplify. Maybe just simplifying would help us all gain a little focus.
What can we do to simplify and just enjoy life?
DH and I always talk about how we want to just quit worrying about all the little things and just enjoy life. So we try, but many times the daily grind gets in the way.
I try day-by-day to just eliminate the "stuff" in our lives. It is very hard, but we are working towards it. I think it helps us to focus on the important things when we let go of the "stuff".
Here is to our new focus and to simplifying our life...day-by-day.

1 comment:

BePe Baby said...

That sounds like a perfect resolution. I still have not really made one besides the normal weight loss :) But Simplifying and trying to enjoy the little things more is really what I would like to do. Thanks for reminding me.