Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring fever

We are getting some amazing spring time weather here just in time for "Spring Break".
It has been in the 70's and really nice.

We were able to get Addison outside a lot this weekend. She gravitates toward the mud (I swear) and wants to dig in the dirt and rake like Daddy.

She also has finally learned to love her slide on the big swingset that Daddy built for her birthday. She loves it so much in fact that yesterday I heard her say "Mommy watch me". I looked up to see only her feet. Yep, she went head first down the slide. She got up, her face full of dirt, and was smiling from ear to ear. Not so good today though when Daddy picked her up at daycare and she was in time out for...you guessed it....sliding down the slide on her tummy!

No comments: