I have all sorts of other things I need to blog on, but this morning it just hit me what a funny age that Lauren is at. Even now at 23 months, she is still changing so much everyday and doing and saying a sorts new things!
She starting to put three word phrases together which are so funny sometimes. Adam plays high-five with her and then he says "Down Low" and moves his hand quickly and says "Too Slow". She thinks this is hilarious and so when I say high-five she will say....."Daddy Down Slow"!!! She only wants to play high-five Dad's way. "I do" is also becoming her favorite thing to say emphasis on "I" or "Wha-dat" to everything she sees. And the questions begin!!
Lauren also is big into pretend playing right now. Her big thing is acting like a shark. You never know when Lulu the shark is out. All of the sudden she will look at you and say, "I Shark" and start chopping her teeth together. It is hard not to laugh at this....even in the middle of trying to get her to sleep!!
Like every little one - Lauren loves the outdoors. She loves playing rocks & taking rocks with her everywhere. She still loves swinging too.....but you have to be able to decipher when she asks to swing....she says...."Chuggy". Daddy pushes each girl when they start swinging by going "Chugga, chugga, chugga" and then as he lets go he yells, "Choo Choo". Lauren just keeps yelling for "Chuggy"!!
She also is in the copying stage. Every....single....thing....we say so we have to be careful. We never know when she may just copy what we say. Usually it isn't when we would like her to be!! :-)
Lauren is really gaining confidence everyday. She wants to play in the pool by herself without being held. She has started sleeping with her sister in their big girl bed. She wants to up and in EVERYTHING that her big sister is. Lauren is funny, silly and so loving!! Happy 23 months Lulu!!
No comments:
Post a Comment