Monday, November 04, 2013

I'm Thankful For.....

There is a photo club in Osky that I hope someday to start attending.  It is so difficult to work that in with the other meetings that I attend and the places I need to run the kids.  So I follow their website and try to work on the activities that month.  This month it is to document an "I'm Thankful For" journal....but with photographs.  I am totally in!!

November 1st - I'm Thankful for....my nieces.  What amazing, sweet, loving and wonderful girls they are!!  Here they were with our kids trick or treating the day after Halloween.  Not the easiest to get a perfect shot of all six, but they are all in one screen shot!
 

November 2nd - I am Thankful for..........the beautiful trees that surround our home.  They turn beautiful shades of yellow and red and brown in the fall.  Right now our backyard is a sea of yellow!!!

November 3rd - I'm Thankful For........sweet, happy, waking babies (um..toddlers?!).  Nolan is always such a happy waker from his naps.  He will have nice warm cheeks and he is so snuggly!!  I love the little smile he gives me out of his paci.  I got it in the second shot, but it is a little fuzzy therefore there are two pictures for today!!



No comments: