SO.....I haven't blogged for three months and I am behind. I will try to do a couple of quick updates to get to October!
The girls were playing dress up one summer morning. Belle with shades and a Looney Tunes tie? Ok then!
Lulu tried our roller skates out for the first time and really loved it. She fell a couple of times, but did pretty well!
Flowers from a great friend just because! So nice!
We have headed to Vanderwilt park the past few years to watch the fireworks with friends and let the kids play in the park. This year it was beautiful! The fireworks by the town are fantastic for a town our size!!!
Lauren went to stay with Mammy and Papa and so one morning we sent Lauren a good morning picture from us!
Here is a picture from Mammy of Lulu while she was at their house. She looks so big!!!
Our library puts on all sorts of great programs in the summer. Since this was the first summer that I didn't have a baby napping in the afternoon, we were able to actually go to some of these programs. This was a bubble guy. He was great! Huge bubbles and lots of tricks!!
When Lauren was finally home, Nolan was the one that couldn't stop hugging her. I think they missed each other a lot!!!
Mammy and Papa got Nolan a half birthday gift since his birthday is one week after Christmas. A basketball hoop!!! He loves it!!!
We went to KC to visit our family there and the Dad's all decided to race on the kids' go-carts.
It was hysterical! Here is Adam. He was wearing a helmet for protection.
Here are all the kiddos before we left!! The picture on the left is all the McKain grandkids. The picture on the right are just the McKain grandsons. The oldest grandchild and the youngest grandchild and they adore one another!!
Nolan has done really well sleeping in his big boy bed. I think that he may have gotten up once though in the middle of the night to get his tools to sleep with!! Then the same day I found him sound asleep in the basement when I thought he was down there playing! Apparently he was a bit sleep deprived from playing with his tools the night before!!!
Poor buddy has some sort of allergic reaction almost every time he is bit by a mosquito. He had a bite here in the middle of his forehead and on his eye. He looks like he was in a fight!!
My sister is using a Chef and baking theme for her classroom wanted to borrow our chef's costume. So I tried it on each of the kids so she could see what size it was. So funny on each of them!!
My next post is going to be about our family vacation. This is a picture of our family after we got home from vacation and the sweet corn was ready. Nom!! Nom!! Nom!!!
To round off July is just a cute picture of Nolan. We had gone to get school shoes for Addison and Nolan found a pair of Superman shoes that light up in the clearance area. They fit and they were his!!! Lucky little guy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment