
Who knew that kitties were so fun? Addie shreks anytime she sees a kitty and immediately wants to go after it.
Tonight a stray black cat was roaming in our yard. Addison was going crazy so we preceeded to follow the cat around and around the yard. I think she would have kept following it, but I finally distracted her with watering the flowers. A chance to get soaked is definitely more interesting than the kitty!! Go figure!! (the picture is chasing kitties at Grammy's...another fun kitty day)
Tonight a stray black cat was roaming in our yard. Addison was going crazy so we preceeded to follow the cat around and around the yard. I think she would have kept following it, but I finally distracted her with watering the flowers. A chance to get soaked is definitely more interesting than the kitty!! Go figure!! (the picture is chasing kitties at Grammy's...another fun kitty day)
1 comment:
Too cute! Logan loves kitties too!
Post a Comment