Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Fly Lady addiction

I was exposed to the Fly Lady's website this week from a post on the August 06 preg.org board. I am completely addicted and am following her guidelines each day.
I already have some OCD tendencies toward organization, but my organization as a whole needed some fine tuning.
Some of her ideas I already do....like the weekly menu plan. That I love and swear has already made each week a lot easier.
I already have been trying to clean a room a day. That plan has not gone as well as I liked. I told my DH that if I was unable to keep the house clean that I would consider hiring someone to do it. To be honest, I never really probably meant that. I love to clean. I love to organize. To let someone else do these things would be very hard for me to let go of.
So I have gone to Fly Lady to help me out. I am amazed how easy it is! Keeping a good routine really works well for us!! I have not always loved routines. I sometimes feel trapped in them, but these is easy and doesn't really bog my life down.
So here is to another week of "Flying"!!!!

No comments: