I am thinking of giving my blog a new title (I still don't know what it will be yet). I feel like that there is somewhere else that I would like to go with this!! First of all, I know need to keep updating about our kids. I am terrible about that!
Second, I also am in the process of trying to figure out what is my purpose in life. Wow! Seriously! I know. What an insanely immense subject! My best friend, K, and I have said many times that we have decided that God doesn't want us to know our purpose until we are like 70 or something....but I have decided I am going to try anyway!!
At this point I do know that my current purpose is to raise my two little girls. They are amazing little creatures and I feel so blessed every day that God gave them to DH and I to raise. It is truly an amazing journey. I have only been at home full time since November and I really feel like I have settled into this new position very naturally (which is so great).
I am even learning to cook (I know Mom....just imagine!) for my family. One because it saves so much money and two because.....well....why wasn't I before? Oh yeah, I remember.....I had NO time!! Tonight I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes.....doesn't sound like much but man I was totally impressed that came out!! I used this fantastic cookbook. If you haven't heard of the Pioneer Woman, check her out here! (wow did I get off track there!)
Anyway long story short, this is the beginning of a new journey for me. Raising my kids. Cooking. Taking photos. Learning more about myself. I have no idea where it is going to take me, but I am ready to find out!!
1 comment:
Yea for your blog!!! I will be a constant reader!! I am pumped to hear about your life at home with the girls and in your search for the purpose God made you for!! Love you!
Post a Comment