Two months into my stay at home career I finally found time this morning to really have a lesson with Addison. She was totally into it. That kid loves to learn!!
She is learning the alphabet at school letter by letter and so we focused on the letter "I" today.
We talked about things that were icky. She named quite a few and then we tried to make something icky. I wish it weren't 9 degrees outside (and still plummeting) or we would go out and get some dirt or sand. We had to find something inside to do.
We mixed together cornstarch, water and food coloring:
and WA LA!!!!
SLIME!!! Now that is icky! We made pink girly slime, but it was still slime all the same!
She said it was gooey, smooshy and smelled liked cows!! You just never know what a 3 year old will say.
My very girly girl only wanted to touch it a few times and had about enough of it! We still had fun anyway!
1 comment:
Love the icky slime!! Plus your new background....where did you find that?? very cute!
Post a Comment