She has been talking a lot. She says:
Momma, Dadda, all done, meow, all gone, no, yeah, tank to (for thank you), ow (when I do her hair and pull it). There are more words that I am forgetting!! She also will roar if you do it to her which is cute. She knows and will identify her belly button. I think she knows other body parts, but I can't get her to show me! If you ask her, "where is your bee-bo?" She will lift her shirt up to try to find her belly button. It is so funny!
She loves to crawl up on everything. We have found her in her baby cradle, up in her chairs, on top of the princess toy box in the toy room....seems like anything! So it comes as no surprise that she fell off her sister's step stool and broke her leg two weeks ago. She healed like a champ. We didn't even know it was broken for a week and a half! No cast needed. She has started walking again so that is good.
Lauren is a very happy girl. She only cries if she is stuck somewhere, is hungry or can't get something she wants!! Pretty typical toddler!!
No comments:
Post a Comment