Friday, October 22, 2010

Whistle while I work.......

I am working on some updates to the blog.

In the mean time, I am dreaming about whipping out my Grandma's old sewing machine that she gave me.  She acquired it from a friend and had never used it!!!  It is full of old buttons and material and all sorts of contraptions that I am a little unsure of!!!

I found this blog tonight:




She has a tutorial to make these adorable baby bassinets:



They also have these cute diaper bags, changing pads, wipes and diapers, but I can't seem to get the pictures to upload so you will just have to go to her site and find them!!

Man, it just made me wanna get that sewing machine out and try my hand at some of these for Christmas presents.  I think I might be getting a little out of hand with this so I might have to just try to make one first!!
Actually first I better make sure the sewing machine even works!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good luck and keep us posted! Sewing is so much fun!