We let Addison choose what she wanted to try this year as an extracurricular. Last year she wanted to try dance so she did tap and ballet. She liked dance, but this year she wanted to try tumbling.
They have a parents night half way through the year for us to come in and see what they are learning in class.
I was at home with Nolan since he was only a few weeks old at this point. Adam took some video so I could see so I thought I would share!
Here are a couple of videos of what she was doing then. It is amazing how much she has learned since January!! I will post some recital videos later!
Addison's straddle rolls
Addison's 1st cartwheels
She loves it so much and is constantly trying to do handstands, cartwheels....you name it....all over our house!!
2 comments:
Great video!! She did a great job at the recital too!
Great videos!! Addie did a great job at the recital also!!
Post a Comment