Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

Well I am still FAR behind on this blog!  I swear.....I will get this thing caught up soon!!
Until then I think I will do a photo dump from my cell phone for the current week just so that there are some pictures of what is going on right now!!!  Google + has a great app that will automatically download all your cell pictures to Google + online.  It is fabulous!  No more pictures on the cell phone that can't be used else where!! 

So here it is.............my first official Friday Photo Dump!!

Here is a current picture of the three kiddos snuggling in the chair!  The girls wanted their hair braided so they could have curly hair so we did it first thing that morning!

 Lauren thought that she was ready to get up from her nap after 45 minutes, but after a couple minutes watching a movie....she zonked back out.  This girl is just not ready to part with her afternoon nap yet!

 Happy Bubby!!!  Love that huge toothy grin!!

After many days over 100 we finally had a day in the 90s and so we took advantage by blowing our pool up and the girls hopped in for a swim!!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: