Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

Just a few new pictures this week.  We were just trying to get things organized and put back after the big birthday party weekend!! 

Here is Lauren in an adorable new outfit.  It takes a lot for Lulu to LOVE an outfit.  She LOVES this one and has worn it three times...nope make that four times already and she hasn't had it a week!!  Oh boy!!

Lauren and Nolan smiling!!

They were laying on the floor next to each other and I couldn't believe how big Nolan was getting next to Lauren.  He is not quite as long yet, but they look about the same size!

Finally broke out my laminator I got for Christmas.  I have a pile of projects I would love to do.  So I started with these ABC bible verse cards I found on Pinterest.  It works so slick!  Next project is labels for my bins in the basement.  I will try to write a separate blog post about that!

We had been taking the stroller to the bus each afternoon to pick up Addie, and I was wearing Nolan in his wrap.  Today I just thought of our wagon and that Nolan finally be able to sit in it.  He did great and I think that Lauren loved having him by her.  It was pretty hot though so I got the canopy on it for this afternoon.  We'll see how they enjoy it!

No comments: