One Friday evening in the middle of March, Lauren and I found ourselves just the two of us for supper. Addie was at a sleepover, Adam was working late and Nolan was sleeping.
So we decided to make some homemade pizza together.
She helped me get the dough made in the mixer and then we rolled it out and started on the toppings.
Notice that we had to have pink bunny next to the pizza. Pink bunny really was wanting to help out too. She got a front row seat.
Lauren wanted her picture taken....here is her typical "cheese" smile!!
Then we HAD to take a picture of pink bunny. I think she was saying "cheese" too. :)
What a fun night together. We made the pizza and ate it on the floor watching TV together.
This was a good night. The next few nights were extremely hard. We went out for supper Saturday night for Jeff & I's birthday and Nolan started getting very sick. By Sunday things were not good and we ended up with him at the doctor on Sunday. We were able to keep him from being hospitalized, but it was a rough few days. I don't have any pictures from that time period......there really wasn't time I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment