HAPPY FRIDAY!! I am so happy it is Friday this week! This has been a pretty busy couple of weeks and I think all five of us are just exhausted! We are SO ready for the weekend!
Lauren was about five different things for Halloween. Here was her ballerina costume that also doubled as a "gymnastics girl" costume. That is exactly what she called it!! She even let me put her hair in a bun.
Doing a little ballet!
Lauren had a Halloween party at Ms. Richelle's class today. She came home with all this candy, trinkets and a plate that she made to look like a jack-o-lantern. She was pretty thrilled!
Her class also sang a few songs for us after school. I will have to post that video when I finally get caught up to October!! :-)
This was supposed to be a quick shot of Nolan at 10 months....Lauren was not going to have me take the picture without her. So here is the two of them.
And just Nolan at 10 months....man how this year is flying by!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment