I have SO much to do around here, but I just don't know where to start. So I will blog instead!! :-)
Found this awesome recipe on Pinterest for Southwest Chicken Wraps......oh yum. (I will have to link it up later!) The rice inside was just like Chipolte. Kids didn't love them, but Adam and I ate them right up!!
Nolan driving the bumble bee while Addie practices piano. I can't believe he is big enough to sit alone in it!
I told Lauren on Monday before Thanksgiving we would have to pack to go to Mammy & Papa's. I came in her room and she had packed a whole load of random clothes in her suitcase already!
She was ready to go!!
Wednesday night before Thanksgiving my SIL, my sister, my SIL's sister, my nieces, my kids and I all went to Disney on Ice. The kids LOVE it and it was probably one of the best shows we have seen. We had great seats. Lauren was absolutely enthralled with it. She couldn't believe all the princesses were there!
So much fun!
Addie and her cousin S at Disney on Ice. They had a great time!
The girls and I at Disney on Ice. Lauren was wound up!!
Here was our little turkey on his first Thanksgiving at Mammy & Papa's!!
Napping at Mammy and Papa's in Momma's old crib and with her toys.
Addie wrote our Elf on the Shelf, Buddy, a letter. Here is what it says if you can't read it:
"To Buddy and Santa and the elves, I miss you well you were gone. I love you guys.
Addison, Lauren and Nolan, Evie and Adam
By the way Adam has ben naugty so dont give him presist (presents). Thank you. 11/26/12"
It was SO funny I just couldn't resist posting it!!
Driving the bee again!!
Lulu ended up with an ear infection and hadn't slept for three nights. She finally sacked out on the kitchen floor and took a nap!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment