Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

We are home today for a snow day and I am trying to get food made, clothes washed, house cleaned, Christmas cards out and many other odd and end things done before we leave for a Christmas this weekend.  So here is a quick Friday Photo Dump to enjoy!

Buddy the elf was discovered this particular morning covered in a bowl of marshmallows in the kitchen.  By mid-afternoon I realized that almost all of the marshmallows had some how disappeared....Lauren quickly fessed up to eating them all....kind of not surprised!

We babysat our neighbor's little boy K last week. Nolan and K are just a few months apart in age.  It was SO much fun to see them play together!  Lauren was thrilled to be "in-charge" with me.  She was a great helper!

Nolan has taken to playing this little piano that my parents got Addison six Christmas's ago.  With a new set of batteries that puppy works like a charm.  He will stand and dance and pound on that thing over and over.  All three kiddos LOVED that piano.  I just hope that it lasts for more years to come!

I tried to get a good picture of Nolan but it is a little hard to make out.  He was crawling around the living room with this coin just hanging out of his mouth like a dog.  It was hilarious!!

One afternoon I was trying to get Nolan down for a nap and I went out in the living room to find a paci I came back and found him up on his knees waiting for me.  So cute!!

I know that walkers are supposed to be dangerous to use.  So my caveat is that we made sure that the gate was shut and he was in no danger and doesn't use the walker without proper supervision!  :-)  Our awesome exersaucer that Aunt Lisha gave us makes into a walker and we took it apart so that Nolan could try it.  He surprised us all by taking steps all the way down the hallway!

He had a few moments of pause while he waved at his fans!!

Lauren decided to help out by wiping Nolan's face after lunch one day.  Instead she just ended up throwing the washcloth at his face which of course he found hilarious!!

AND....because I like to keep it real....here is a picture of two of the three kids completely melting down one night that Daddy was gone.  I was sick and this was enough to about send me over the edge!   All three were actually crying at this point but the oldest didn't want me to document it. :-)  Hour later all were fed and in bed and all was well!

No comments: