Monday, April 26, 2010

Ok, ok......I will update the blog....

I talked to a couple of my good friends tonight that informed me that I they are waiting for an update to this blog. Shocking I know!
I can't believe that anyone other than my Mom and sister might be looking for an update.
So.....I shall update for you my loving followers!! I promise not to dissappoint!!
If there is anyone else out there reading, please leave me a comment!! I would love to see who is there!!!

3 comments:

Ali Coppola said...

I'm reading, Evie!! Glad you're back! :)

The Smiths said...

I'm out here Evie! At Tillie's last Dr. appointment she asked if I would be making or buying baby food and I laughed at the question, but you are making it look so easy! ~erin

Courtney said...

I'm reading! I loved your use of the word caveat as well; impressive! -Courtney