Here is this week's Friday Photo Dump!!! The pictures uploaded a bit out of order so just bear with me!!
I was trying to get a quick picture of the new shirt that Adam got Nolan at the Farm Progress Show. It is a "I'm the Little Brother" John Deere shirt. So cute! He just was so into playing with that giraffe that he wouldn't look at me for a picture!
Lauren got a hair dryer/curling iron set from Addie for her birthday. The hair dryer blows a little air out and so she was drying Nolan's hair with it. I think Nolan didn't seem to mind too much!
Here's the birthday girl!! Lauren Avery 3 years old!! Can't believe it!
She is such a happy, loving, funny and wonderful girl. She loves dancing, singing, playing with her sister, hugging & kissing her sister, playing with her babies and playing outside.
We left for Mammy & Papa's on Friday to visit them and go to the GC Fair and All School Reunion.
The clouds on the way there were so amazing! Beautiful sunset!
We went to the Guthrie County Fair parade on Saturday. Here is the G.C. marching band!!
They were a little smaller than when I was in high school, but they sounded great!
Here a picture of the mainstreet of Guthrie before the parade. They did a lot of work on the sidewalks, storefronts, streetlights, etc. to get everything looking its best for the All School Reunion.
It really did look great and everyone in Guthrie should be so proud!
Addie started gymnastics this week. I caught a couple of quick pictures of her. She was walking on the balance beam here.
She also had to climb up on the balance beam on her own, stand and then jump down. She did great! So proud of her. She didn't seem scared at all.
Here was another one of her on the balance beam that isn't as blurry!!
I will remember to bring my actual camera along next week!
Thursday we walked to the bus and I got the little cover out to keep the sun off Nolan. It gets pretty warm walking in the sun for him. We have had to throw a little bag over the side to take with us so we have somewhere to put our drinks, toys, phone, garage door opener....you name it! So funny!
Anyway they both seem to love the rides!!
When we were visiting Mammy & Papa we loaded their piano up into our truck and brought it home.
Adam got a few of his friends from work to come help unload it and bring it in the basement.
Many thanks to them!! Now we have our piano ready to go! Addie starts piano lessons next week.
I played piano for many years and I can't wait to see how she likes it!!
We gave Lauren a Leapster Explorer for her birthday. She had tried a couple of the games, but one afternoon I sat down with her and showed her own to play one game. She has to maneuver the character up and down to get points. I showed her once and that was it. She caught on right away! Can't believe that this is our little Lulu!












No comments:
Post a Comment