During the Easter season we always have lots and lots and lots of plastic Easter eggs around the house. Also this is the time of year that Adam is really busy and gone a lot for supper so we try to come up with different fun things to do. So I found a fun idea on Pinterest for an Easter egg hunt supper.
I collected a couple of empty clean egg cartons and set twelve eggs in them.
Then I came up with small finger foods to make the girls a decent supper. They had little ham sandwiches, string cheese, grapes, goldfish and fruit snacks for dessert.
Then I labeled each egg with a marking so each girl knew what eggs they were looking for and so that one girl didn't just end up with fruit snacks (which they were probably hoping for!). Stars for Lauren....
Smiley faces for Addie
While I hid the eggs in the living room the girls waited by their bedroom......and then they were off!!
Lauren needed a little help getting started, but she caught on pretty quick.
Addie wanted her eggs hided really hard so it took her a while to find them!
Nolan woke from a burrito swing nap during the game!
Cheese I found my eggs!!
Lauren's loot!
Here are both of the girls having their Easter Egg supper on the floor on their picnic blanket. It was a fun night! We will have to remember to do it again next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment