Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Partay weekend!!!

Oldest cousin S.'s 7th birthday was a tie-dye birthday party and so much fun!
We tie-dyed shirts at the very beginning, but I was busy helping the girls with that and I forgot to take some pictures!


The peace sign pinata!  The girls had a hard time getting this one to break!

Addie takes a turn!

Finally they get it!!!

The birthday girl with her tie-dye cupcakes!  Yum!

Lauren actually got into the party this year.  She was sitting with the big girls, eating cake & enjoying every minute of it!!!

This is a random....but that night was a pretty nasty storm.  We took the kids to the basement for a tornado warning.  We got hail and no tornadoes, but there was tornado damage not far from Osky.  So glad we just had the little hail!!

The next day was oldest & middle cousin S's dance recital!  The girls did a great job!  The pictures I took were really blurry!  So I just have this picture of them with their flowers afterwards. 

Not sure what Addie & S were laughing about here.... :-)

After the recital we swung on by their house for S's family bday party. 

Here are the three S sisters!!  So cute!

And the birthday girl with her cake!  I can't believe she is 7 years old already! What a sweetheart!!

No comments: