Friday Photo Dump......three weeks behind....on Monday (gasp!)
Nolan has really started getting into finger foods. We had beef stroganoff one evening & Nolan LOVED the beef noodles!
Nolan with his football and ready to cheer on da bears!!
We took Alicia to Bass Pro Shop in DSM for her birthday. We had an awesome supper & a great time bowling! Here is Alicia & Jeff.
Alicia and the girls
Another new food for Nolan......mac and cheese.......and he LOVED it!
This bird was pecking on my house one afternoon......is it a woodpecker? Anyone know?
Nolan's 1st haircut! He looks SO grown up now!
We make homemade pizza a lot. One evening it was just going to be the girls & I so we made individual pizzas. They had a lot of fun putting the toppings on their own pizza!
I was sorting through Nolan's 0 to 3 month clothes.....man look at all of this! Makes me a little sad!
I thought one day I could attempt to get this spider web out of my oven door myself. Here is a hint......do NOT try this on your own!!
After we drop Addie off at the bus Lauren loves to pretend she is driving the car.
Nolan was playing the piano one afternoon with his feet! He thought it was hilarious!
Lauren loves to get into bed with Nolan when he wakes up from his naps. Here they are snuggling!
Nolan is SO big!
Touchdown! Nolan is nine months old!!!
One evening during Nolan's bath we spiked his hair up with soap. He looks stunned, but he really didn't seem to care all that much! :-)
The kiddos
The Crowd goes WILD for Nolan!!
A little rainbow we saw one morning on the way to bus stop. It is between the bottom two power lines.
I have to say that I do love a lot of the little boy clothes. I think probably because it is all so new to me. We put Nolan in this new football outfit for the ISU game Saturday. It must have worked! The Cyclones beat TCU!! GO STATE!




















No comments:
Post a Comment