Short Friday Photo Dump since I just did it on Monday!
We have this Radio Flyer horse that Addie got when she was little over one. It has an awesome infant seat to attach. We put that on and let Nolan ride. He loved bouncing up and down! Then of course the sisters thought he needed a cowboy hat to top it off! Yee Haw!!!
There is this awesome egg casserole that my mom makes called "Alice's Eggs". I made it this week for the kids and I made sure to separate out the whites so that Nolan could have some too. Man did he LOVE it! Although Velveeta, butter, whole milk, eggs, ham.....whats not to love! He even ate a half an banana and a piece of french bread too! Having three kids that eat regular table food is starting to put a dent in my leftovers!!
Crazy hair Nolan! He got lunch in his hair today (like every day!). I used the washcloth to get it out and then he was sporting a spiky new do!!
Lauren and I have been working every day on colors and letters and counting. I found this awesome site on Pinterest (of course) for a Magnetic Letter Match game. There are also lots of other great ideas for preschoolers too. I wrote the first twelve letters of the alphabet on her dry erase board and then she had to match the magnet letters. I think next we will try to mix the letters up, but right now she doesn't realize that they are in a certain order so we are ok!!
It worked great and she is already recognizing A, T, H, O & L. Pretty good for the first week of work!!




No comments:
Post a Comment