The beginning of Nolan's second week Daddy went back to work and Mammy came to help us out. Thanks goodness!!! She came on Monday night and stayed to the end of the week.
I wanted to post some pictures of this........but as I remember we were SO busy that we didn't ever really get any!! Mammy helped cook, clean, do laundry, rock the baby, play with Lauren, run Addie to school and just help us stay afloat!! I don't know how I would have managed every day here without her! Here are just a random pictures from that week!
Mammy and I thought it would be good for Nolan to take a nap on the floor in the sunlight. He seemed to like it a lot and he rolled over on his side!! Crazy boy!! He was only eight days old here!!
Mammy, Lauren and I took Nolan to Pella and had his newborn pictures taken. He was 10 days old here. Picture complements of Tiffany at Digital Galleria Designs! :-) I wanted him to sleep in the pictures so they could pose him, but he stayed awake the whole time!! Little stinker!! The pictures turned out great with his eyes open!
The girls had their first movie night with Nolan. Poor Nolan had to lay on a pink boppy pillow and watch Veggie Tales Princess the Pop star. I don't think he minded too much though! He is going to need his own couch for movie night soon!!
Daddy got to feed Nolan for the first time at the end of the week. He still has the touch.....more bottles for Dad to come!!
We were so grateful for Mammy's help the entire week and for Papa sharing her with us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment