Monday, April 09, 2012

Photo Shoot

I had a little photo shoot with the kiddos when Nolan was about two and half weeks old.  I didn't really want to do a Christmas card in December and then a few weeks later do a birth announcement. 

It was absolute chaos to say the very least!  I can't remember if it was Mom or Alicia that called me as I was trying to get the kids dressed for the pictures.  But one of them can testify to a bit of the commotion that was going on!  No one wanted to wear what I suggested.  Finally they ended up in the outfits below. 

All-in-all I think it went pretty well (which truly surprised me).  We ended up with decent pictures so that was good.  Here are some outtakes from the photo shoot.......the final card is at the end! :-)


Notice Lauren wanted to wear bright pink socks. :-)


Always a comedian!

Lauren insisted that I take a picture of her through the railing.

A wonderful smile!!  I love this sweet smile of Lauren's!

The big cheesy smile!  Again she insisted that she lay on the stairs.

Then they both HAD to lay on the stairs, but Addie got too close to Lauren and Lauren got a little mad.

And now the final picture of all three......

And the final card.....taking a picture of a picture doesn't always work well.
I think they were pretty good pictures of each kid and of the kids together.  So glad that we survived that one and got a birth announcement out before he turned one!!






No comments: